You have officially entered the wacky, wonderful world of Disorderly Blondes. Hooray! In the case you need a little bit of help deciphering our blondeisms, we offer this handy guide. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Decade– Brenda’s favorite term to describe the longevity of our friendship. Have no fear, Kristi has heard her utilize both “ten years” and “a tenth of a century.”
- Crazy Rich Asians &The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F***- We really meant to reference the hateful book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. The author totally jumped the shark after wanting to approach a group of teens on the streets about their slouchy socks. Next!
- Embarcade– Verb; to sell out; a word every student at Florida International University is required to master. Example: You totally embarcaded me this afternoon; we were supposed to meet at The Pit.
- Honestly-a term FBI analysts define as a word people who are actually lying use incessantly. Kristi can’t stop. Just sayin’.
- On the same boat– Reflects Brenda’s repeated attempts at distinguishing the English language term “on” from “in.” We’ve resorted to using the Spanish “en” from here on in. Please note.
- SUPER– Adjective; describes our feelings toward many things; to the 1000th power; is always capitalized; a word every student at Florida International University is required to master. Example: Blowouts make us feel SUPER pretty. You know #shitMiamigirlssay
- Um…– Wouldn’t you know Both Kristi and Brenda have a hard time deleting this term from their vocab? Using it fills the time so that our brain hamsters can hop back on their wheels. Sue us.
- You know– Kristi’s #2019 goal? To erase this expression. Stay tuned.