Superrrrrrrrrrr fun merchandise coming soon! Cannot wait to share it with you.
For now, here are some of our products listed on our S1 E10 Our Favorite Things Episodes. Enjoy!
THE LIST* in ABC order
*The Disorderly Blondes would like to let you know we do have SOME affiliate links on this list. The links provide us with a small percentage of commission but do not cost you anything extra. Dale!
- 365 Organic Tater Puffs Brenda’s GO TO bait-and-switch when trying to get her kiddos to try anything new; no ketchup required
- Bell & Evans Chicken Breast Tenders YUM; Brenda’s pick (note the food theme) for a delicious kid meal (Kristi concurs!); worth every second of the baking time (sorry microwave moms)
- Brainy Baby DVD collection that taught Dylan to count; method to its madness involves repetition while using varied images (genius); keeps kids interested without driving mom up a wall (can anyone say Baby Einstein? Ugh!); Brenda owns and covets the entire library (duh) and you can too
- Unigear 180° Full Face Snorkel Mask a GAME CHANGING snorkel mask that does not fog or let water in; fits snugly and comfortably on both kids and adults; a staple in Kristi’s home; one of the many reasons her family is stared at while attempting water sports
- Model Me Kids autism apps, videos, and software; models social skills, teaches Dylan calming catchphrases (i.e., “I’m getting a haircut, I will sit nicely); offers help with everything from facial expression recognition to numbers and letters to confidence and bullying prevention
- Nature’s Path Homestyle Waffles organic and gluten free waffles Brenda’s family loves; get to Whole Foods too late and miss out; find the entire store’s stock in Brenda’s cart; Brenda can easily be distracted by a glass of the store’s fresh squeezed orange juice, FYI
- Episode correction: Brenda mentioned ordering these waffles online but really meant she ordered Kinnikinnick aka the original OG of waffles online; both brands rock
- Noise-Canceling Headphones do just what they say; a great item for Kristi’s arsenal in the case her J.R. becomes upset by noise; work like “rain insurance”- bring them along to avoid the “storm;” yes they work on moms too
- Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality Headset– a virtual reality headset; ADDICTING; thousands of apps, access to your favorite streaming platforms (i.e. Netflix, Hulu), and SO much more; Kristi is VERY close to stealing it from J.R.; tune in to our upcoming episode on the uses of VR in autism education.
- snaplaces mini-bungee-like cords that REPLACE shoelaces; made for ANYONE (not just kids); altered Kristi’s mornings forever; come in a variety of fun colors to match your sneakers (or clash, whatever you’re in to). THREE LUCKY #disorderlytribe members will win a set of Snaplaces! Follow us on IG for details but HURRY!
- PRODUCT UPDATE: SNAPLACES IS REBRANDING AND CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ANY MORE ORDERS, WHICH MAKES WINNING A SET OF SNAPLACES EVEN SWEETER! STAY TUNED VIA IG
- Turq high quality performance a.k.a. surf underwear for the boys in your life who 1) get chaffed after a day at the beach and/or 2) get plumber butt (or worse) after a strong wave hits; Kristi’s boys wont leave land without them; find mens sizes here. Use code DISORDERLY to receive 25% off your order.
- Van’s Power Grains Waffles dairy free, egg free, nut free waffles; J.R.’s favorite breakfast; the 10 grams of protein in these sweet, dense waffles keep his tummy full until lunch (the 14 year-olds don’t exactly get snack time in school any more); the only product Kristi will seek a raincheck for if Publix runs a BOGO on them